Friday, March 5, 2010

Updates...the latest and greatest

I have not been keeping up well with updates! Here are a few happenings from the past couple weeks:
1. Wyatt got his first two teeth on 2/22! They came in at the same time, lower jaw.
2. Our trip to Indiana was great -a little chilly...there wa snow on the ground!
3. Paris has a new home :(
4. Skype is the coolest thing! Calling from computer to computer for free!! Let me know if you're a Skype user!!!

Here are a few recent pictures:

Trying to get a picture of Wyatt's first two teeth...he didn't want to cooperate.

Visiting cousins in Indiana


Visiting Great-Grandparents in Indiana

Taking a nap - meeting new people is exhausting!

Ginos Pizza in Chicago, IL (yum!)


2 comments:

Aaron said...

I love the pictures! I can't believe how big he has gotten. He is truely a 50-50 mix of the two of you! I love that he has teeth and can chomp on pizza crust. What a fun age :)

Jamie said...

Wow! 2 teeth on the same day! Way to go, Wyatt! We use Skype at my parents' house when the family is together to talk to Jacob at UF. He loves getting to see his niece and nephew. So cool!