Monday, December 14, 2009

It's been a while!

My computer has been unusable and broken for the past week (has it been 2 weeks?!) But...it's fixed now! Thankfully, since it is still under warranty, DELL sent a tech out to my place of work to take a look at it and replace a few parts. Then, after that didn't solve the problem, it was sent to DELL and worked on at their facility. And now it's back with me! (The best part about all that service was it was FREE!)

Here are a few pictures taken recently:











(He really doesn't always have a pacifier in his mouth - I just noticed several of these pictures do!)

3 comments:

Steph said...

So glad about your computer. You must be so relieved. Keep meaning to tell you that I got your Christmas card - super cute family photo. I didn't mail mine out until today so you may get it tomorrow :) Little Wyatt is just so precious. I love the one of him sitting in the grass.

Jamie said...

What a handsome guy! Love your Christmas card pic, too! Can't believe how well he is sitting up - time is flying by! We need to get together!

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

I feel like eating up his cheeks!! Hope you had a merry Xmas!