Saturday, September 12, 2009

Random notes

Here are just a few random notes and happenings...

1. Poor Caleb was stung twice a few days ago - once on his eyelid and another time on his temple. For the past few days it has looked like someone clocked him in the face. After 3 days the swelling and puffiness is FINALLY starting to fade.

2. Our lovely red microwave has died. We're hoping to get another this weekend - it's amazing how often you use the microwave...it just seems that now that we don't have one I've wanted to use it more often - I really wanted microwave popcorn the other night, but that wasn't going happen. Then, I was going to heat up some fried rice for Caleb in the microwave and that wasn't going to happen either. I'm still trying to figure out how we went about 8 months without a microwave when we were in the one bedroom apartment a few years back.

3. This is an exciting weekend - Sunday is the Jacksonville Jaguars first game! I feel bad that the Indianapolis Colts will be beginning the season with a loss...

4. And here is a picture of Caleb watching Wyatt while I went to take a shower. Like Father like son, I guess...

1 comment:

amour said...

Oh no! I hope the stings are gone by now.