Monday, August 10, 2009

Work

Well, I feel like I got SOMETHING accomplished today. I went to work for about 2 hours. It is so nice to get out of the house for a bit and do something! Wyatt was so good too. What a good little man :)

This morning Wyatt also got a hand and a foot imprinted for a little bronze plate. It was a gift from my Sister in Law - can't wait for them to come back. They're called, "Patty Cakes" -so cute! It was pretty convenient too because the place the imprints were done are just down the road from work. It takes about 8-10 weeks to get the finished product back...I'll post pictures when we get them! Thanks Charity and Don!

1 comment:

amour said...

It was so good to see you Sunday! He is just adorable. ANY TIME you need someone over to hang out - whether it's another adult to talk to or if you just want to be able to nap without an interruption - let me know. I mean it! I have practiced on 5 nieces and nephews :D