Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Getting ready . . .

Somehow I keep coming up with things in my mind that "need" to get done around the house. There are a few projects that I'd like to finish in the next week or so. A few involve trips to Joann Fabrics which means I need to keep my eyes open for coupons. Hopefully I'll get them done.

Dad helped plant a tree for Wyatt in the backyard on Sunday. It is a loquat tree so it will bear fruit in a few years. It was started from seed in the greenhouse a few years ago so it's a healthy plant. Here's what it will look like when it bears fruit: link

I've started doing my own version of aqua aerobics too. Moving too quickly or jerky movements has started to be a little painful in the belly area but swimming and moving around the pool is no problem at all. I use the water as resistance and try to focus on several different muscles. I figure at least it's better than nothing.
I went to a beautiful baby shower this past weekend too. A friend of mine, Jamie, is due just 3 weeks after me. She's having a little girl and the shower had a lovely garden theme and gorgeous decorations. It was such a fun shower - I think everyone there had a good time. And I'm so glad that Jamie was able to receive such nice gifts! Her daughter, Hannah, will be joining such a wonderful family!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Aww, thanks! I'm so glad you were there! I'm looking forward to learning your aqua aerobics! :)

Jamie said...

Aww, thanks! I'm so glad you were there! I'm looking forward to learning your aqua aerobics! :)