Sunday, June 7, 2009

Baby Shower

I had a wonderful Baby Shower this Saturday! (The picture above is a diaper cake my Mom and Dad made - it's just too cute to take apart!!) It was so nice to have friends and family gather to get ready for Wyatt. Grandma Jean, Amy and Mom did such a great job transforming the house for the event and preparing a delicious buffet for everyone!! We played three games - guessing the name of a baby animal for the adult animal (example - did you know that a baby ferret is called a kit?? or that a baby penguin is a chick?), guess what's in the diaper (example - rattle, pacificer, etc), and a baby food taste test (yep, taste the baby food and try and guess what it is).
I also received some great gifts. I think Wyatt will be very well outfitted and should have everything he needs to be a happy baby!! Thank you to everyone who shared the special day with us. It was wonderful!!


















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry I missed it. Looks like you had a nice shower! Now Wyatt just needs to get here!
Jen Cody

Jamie said...

I'm so glad you had such a wonderful shower! Wyatt is one blessed baby! :)