Tuesday, May 26, 2009

So far so good...

I had another doctor appointment today and everything is going just as planned. No problems what so ever. I've gained a total of 23 pounds since the start of the pregnancy which is right on track - they recommend 25- 40 pounds. I haven't been able to determine where little Wyatt is positioned (some people I talk to say they can tell by feeling around the belly) but the doctor we visited today said his head is down. Which means it may be his little butt that is jamming into my ribs. That was her guess anyhow.

So, upcoming visits - I have three booked for June - one two weeks away, another two weeks after that and then another one week after that. June 30th I will have another ultrasound. Since Caleb was a 10 lb 15 oz baby boy, they want to check the size of Wyatt, just to see if he's taking after his Dad.