Sunday, February 22, 2009

First Pregnant Pic - 19 weeks

I have had several friends who don't live near me right now ask what I look like now that I'm pregnant. Well, I'm right around 19 weeks and starting to show a little. I do have to wear the pregnant pants, my regular ones have gotten way too tight. I have been fortunate to have been the recipient of plenty of maternity clothes though. So I am set.

So for those who are wondering, here I am...thanks for taking the picture, Caleb! (P.S. I just finished eating dinner when the picture was taken so it might be a little skewed.)

4 comments:

Aaron said...

I love it!!! WOO HOO I see baby!

Steph said...

You look great, lady! I can't wait until you find out what you are having! So exciting!

Lindsay said...

Fun pic! You look awesome! Keep me updated!!! Sending hugs your way.

kelly said...

Yep, totally skewed. DORK.