1. Don't let a mattress fold over when moving...the springs could pop and create a mountain in the middle of the mattress making it practically impossible to sleep.
2. Don't move during the month of December. There is just too much other stuff going on.
3. Accept the fact that if you have three dogs...you will have to clean up after three dogs.
4. You can't change people.
5. Try your best to get along with all co-workers.
6. The backup sensors on the car doesn't catch everything...especially if the white plastic pole is lower than the sensor. BUMP!
7. Write down the recipes that go over well. You won't remember how you made it the next time you want to make it.
8. Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
9. These are just a few that came to mind, more to learn (and relearn in 2009 I'm sure!)