Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Recap on Goals for 2008

I made a list at the start of 2008...let's see what I've accomplished:

Here are a few things that I hope to accomplish in 2008:
1. Get married to Caleb :) (We're thinking about June now) - DONE, May 25th to be exact
2. Learn how to play tennis (lessons scheduled to begin next week!) - WELL, only did it for a few weeks
3. Learn how to play either the guitar or violin - NOPE
4. Keep going to the gym to try and stay healthy - Consistently...I'd have to say NO
5. Buy a home - DONE!!!!
6. Continue attending my knitting group, keep building those friendships - YES...although I'll admit I've not been so great at keep in touch with people lately...
7. Be nicer to people - STILL WORKING ON IT!
8. Look into volunteering with an agency - I LOOKed into it...but never committed....
9. To be continued...

Some things to add to that:
- Went to Malaysia this year
- Baby on the way!!
- Any others??

1 comment:

Leah said...

"7. Be nicer to people - STILL WORKING ON IT!"

Oh my gosh, I don't think you have a mean bone in your body. Or you are very good at hiding it!

Maybe Will can teach you to play guitar!