Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's been a while...

My apologies for not posting sooner...I've been sleeping a lot though. My bed time lately has been around 9pm or so. But, I do have Thanksgiving pics to post. (Maybe this evening) Caleb made a tur-duc-en for Thanksgiving (turkey stuffed with a chicken stuffed with a duck...all rounded out with some sausage stuffing). It was a lot of meat!

The latest news though is Caleb and I put another offer on the same house (they had dropped the price so we gave it another shot) and they accepted the offer yesterday! So, hopefully this week the inspector can take a look at the place and if all goes well...then our anticipated close date will be Dec. 18th. WOW - yes, we've managed to cram a lot of big events (if this goes through) in less than one year. WOW.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
Keep yours crossed for us too... we put in an offer on a "short sale" which means they have 90 days to say yes or no. It's been like two weeks and I'm going insane...

kelly said...

Next year add tofu.

Oooohh!!! I hope it works out!

Leah said...

Yay! Can't wait to see the house. We might be putting an offer in on one today!