Thursday, November 20, 2008

News of the Day



The news of the day:

Baby on the way!


Caleb and I went to our first Dr. appointment today and found our due date to be July 11, 2009. (Which would put his/her graduation date in the year 2028 I think )


I will be going back in two weeks for a sonogram so after that the due date may be changed a little, but for now it's in July. I was happy to learn that I can continue my Starbucks espresso drink in the morning though. It's recommended no more than 300mg of caffeine a day and that one drink not close to the limit so I should be fine. There is a lot to learn and I'm just trying to take all of the stories/advice I can. We are both very excited though, keep an eye on posts for updates!

9 comments:

island girl said...

awwww...congrats Jen!!

kelly said...

Yay yay yay!!!

Cindiluhu said...

Congratulations. I'm so happy for your both!

Anonymous said...

We are sooo excited, too!

Lindsay said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you!!! Blessings!

Tracy said...

Congrats!
You are now the fifth couple I know that is preggers. Guess it's contagious! ; )

Aaron said...

YAAAAAAY!!!! Now we can baby blog together! haha

Leah said...

=)

amour said...

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! YAYAYYAYAYAYAYYAY!!!!!