Saturday, August 23, 2008

Red Pepper...Football around the corner

Here's the latest harvest from my vegetable container garden. So far I've only gotten one red pepper but it's healthy! All of the rain we have been getting lately seems to have slowed the growing process - not enough sunlight!

I've started a few seeds on the porch and only have three sprouts so far - pepper, lettuce and tomato. (tomato is the biggest) Right now I've got them in little plastic Dixie cups but will transfer them into a bigger container once they are ready.


AND, for those who are just as excited as I am - there are less than two weeks to go for the NFL Season Opening Game and just over two weeks for the Jaguars first game against the Titans in Tennessee. Hard to believe another season is starting again...

No comments: