Thursday, June 5, 2008

Woke up early

I woke up an hour early today - unintentionally. And by the time I realized it was only 5:45am instead of 6:45am it was no use going back to sleep. I stopped using my cell phone as an alarm because I couldn't figure out how to get the volume down. So, I went back to the radio/alarm clock. Well, somehow, I changed the time last night when I was turning the alarm "on" and woke up at 5am instead of 6am. Yes, I did think it was strange that the dogs were a little sluggish when I took them out and that it was REALLY dark at "6am" when it's been a lot brighter at that time lately...I got a clue when I looked at the microwave clock and it read 5:45am. Oh well, I got to have a relaxing morning - but I may feel repercussions from my relaxing morning come 4pm or 5pm today!


LOOKING FOR A GIFT IDEA? I friend of mine, Melody, has an Etsy Shop on Etsy.com and is trying to build her client base and number of sales. If you are looking for a gift, check out her shop!

No comments: