Monday, June 16, 2008

Vegetable Garden Container update & Father's Day

Well, the tomatoes are looking the best so far. There is one rather large one at the base of the plant and two younger tomatoes at the top. I've got a few green beans that are now starting to grow as well - three to be exact. (The pictures below aren't real clear, I was using Caleb's camera and couldn't get the focus on the bean.) There is nothing to show on either pepper plant yet...just lush greenery. I'm wishing now that I had planted more than this earlier...maybe there is still some time to get some lettuce or onions started...






We had the Hamel Father's Day celebration on Sunday and the Lo Father's Day celebration will be tonight. My new digital camera takes pictures under water so the boys were having fun with it. (Observation: people look funny under water)


















2 comments:

Nitta said...

Your tomatoes look so tasty....I am glad that you like to do this kind of things because this way the food you and your family eat is healthier!!! I love to garden too it is the greatest hobby.

Quantas Ginn said...

It must be so fulfilling to start something from a seed and see it grow up to something tasty. My dad is a hobby gardener too and he is always bragging about his crops.