Sunday, June 22, 2008

Father's Day and a tomato!

We had the OTHER Father's Day on Monday of this week. It seemed to work out better for everyone's schedule. Mom made a feast! Ribs, potatoes, green beans, bread, salad...and to finish it all off - Coconut Pie!








I had my first harvest from my vegetable garden - one tomato. It's a cute one...it's been on the counter for a day now. I don't know what to eat it with! I'm debating between balsamic vinegar and mozzarella cheese OR just a dunk in ranch dressing...I'll eat it tonight no matter what :)





(Photography of tomato harvest courtesy of Caleb)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm so jealous of you and your super cute tomato!!!

kelly said...

Uh... I just saw the jag's schedule posted on your blog. I think there will be words on Nov. 23.

Jennifer said...

Yeah, something just seemed like it was missing...