Sunday, May 18, 2008

Pictures from last weekend...

Finally getting around to posting some pictures! Here are a few shots from last weekend, Mother's Day.











And, here are a few from my Bachelorette Party at Howl at the Moon - never underestimate a group of girls who knit.






What an awful picture...

Our Wedding is only one week away! WOW - so glad we finally found a place to have it, since we our first choice is no longer available...Here's a sneak peek of the new location: Celebration
It has been only slightly more hectic with the change of location but I think I've got it all worked out now :) Here's a few recent pictures of Caleb and I opening some gifts...


1 comment:

Kelly said...

I have more pics, I'll bring my laptop to knitting so you can tell me which ones I still need to send to you. Man that was a good time. I can't wait for the next adventure!