Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Pics and Ramblings

So here are a few pictures from the 5K this past weekend that I'm finally getting around to put up - yes, I was a little sore the next day...but I consider that a "good" sore.










One of the blogs I read had these clogs on the last post - how cute are they!?


And, last but not least - I want to share a chuckle I had earlier today... A friend (thanks, Kelly) sent this to me as a forward and it made me smile (well, actually laugh out loud).

The Wal-Mart Greeter (priceless)

A very loud, unattractive, mean-acting woman walked into Wal-Mart with her
two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.

The Wal-Mart greeter said pleasantly, "Good morning, and welcome
to Wal-Mart. Nice children you have there. Are they twins?"

The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, "Hell no, they ain't. The
oldest one's 9, and the other one's 7. Why the hell would you think they're
twins? Are you blind, or just stupid?"

"I'm neither blind nor stupid, Ma'am," replied the greeter. "I just couldn't
believe you got laid twice. Have a good day and thank you for shopping
at Wal-Mart."

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Haha!!! I laughed out loud too.