Sunday, April 27, 2008

Shower and Dog Park

This Saturday was my Bridal Shower - Amy, Mom and my Grandmother did such a lovely job decorating and offering a yummy selection of goodies for everyone...Thank you to everyone who contributed to my special event. It is a strange feeling to be the center of attention and have so many gifts given to you...nonetheless, it's fun :) The first thing I saw when I walked in was this "cake"...

Look closely...it's made out of towels! (bath towels on the bottom, hand towels in the middle and face towels on the top) AND, if you look closely, she has our faces on the people on top of the cake. My Aunt from NH made it last time she visited so it would already be here for the shower. Amazing! She's so creative!

I'll have more pictures of the shower later...Mom is burning me a CD of them so I'll have them to keep.

This Sunday Caleb and I met Angela at the Dog Park in Apopka so the pups could play...The pugs are so funny. Angela brought Dudley who is looking for a home. She is only temporarily caring for him...If anyone is looking: he's a little over a year old...pit/basset/jack russel mix. Very loving little boy!! When we got home the pugs were tuckered out...they're out like a light as I type.


1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'm so bummed that I missed it! I'm really looking forward to the wedding!