Saturday, March 8, 2008

Saturday

Had a garage sale this morning...luckily the rain stopped by the time I wanted to set up. The wind was still pretty strong though. It was a challenge to get everything set up so that the wind wouldn't knock things down. I was happy with my signs though - I put several of them at the end of the streets...and I made sure that they were big enough for people to see. I hate garage sale signs that are so tiny you can hardly see the arrow or the street name. When people slow down to look at them that's an accident waiting to happen. So, hopefully my large signs eliminated that. Overall, I'm pleased with the sale - I got rid of some stuff so I don't have to move them with me again...and made a few bucks. I think Caleb and I may go out to dinner tonight with the earnings...



This is fun...give it a try then post what you got :)

80 words

Speed test



1 comment:

kellysunshinerain said...

Sweet. Next time you have one, let me know. I don't have a yard to have a sale. I got some stuff too...