Sunday, March 16, 2008

Red vs. Phillys

My grandparents, Caleb and I went to a Spring Training game in Sarasota, FL today - the weather was great - a little cooler than last year, but not much. (Perhaps I should mention that there was a little bit of a scare before the game b/c as I was putting some sunblock on my face, I took my ring off and held the ring with my lips. Well, it dropped on the floor and as I picked it up, noticed that a stone had fallen out...*slight panic*... so everyone was on their hands and knees, looking for the stone....LUCKILY, after 10-15 minutes or so Grandma Jean found it! *relief!* Thank goodness! Now, I just have to get it reset!) Going back to baseball...Caleb found GREAT tickets online for the game - first row, along the third base line. It was nice to have the leg room and not have to look over anyone's shoulder. (Please note, however, that Caleb is still a Red Sox fan first and foremost - it's just that we couldn't make it to any of the spring training games with the Sox playing.) Anyhow, here are a few pics from the day :)






Did some more moving this weekend . . . I have my entire office in the new place now so that's one room done. I'm thinking of starting on the kitchen or the bedroom next. I'm basically just brining over the stuff that I don't need every single day right now. Our goal is to have everything over there in the next 2-3 weeks.

No comments: