Monday, March 3, 2008

Another weekend bites the dust...

Well, the weekend has come and gone WAY too fast once again...This Saturday was filled with going to a few Garage Sales in the morning, getting some wedding stuff done in the afternoon and then the never ending laundry/cleaning, etc. Caleb and I went to Urban Flats out in Winter Park for dinner - highly recommended. I had the turkey, pear and brie flatbread which was delicious. Caleb had the Fig and Proscuitto flatbread which was surprisingly good. They have mastered putting different (and not so common) ingredients together that pair very well together.

Sunday I made a trip back up to my old stomping grounds. I had a chance to see little Aaron for the first time. He is adorable and even let me be his pillow as he took a little nap. I definitely need practice with holding a baby. It's so awkward. (Oh, and of course it was nice to see Mary Helen and Brian too...)




Once I got home from Jax, I found that Caleb had made some red velvet cupcakes...yum! What a great way to end the weekend!

No comments: