Happy New Year! The old saying is so true - the older you get the faster time flies. Honestly where does the time go?!
Here are a few things that I hope to accomplish in 2008:
1. Get married to Caleb :) (We're thinking about June now)
2. Learn how to play tennis (lessons scheduled to begin next week!)
3. Learn how to play either the guitar or violin
4. Keep going to the gym to try and stay healthy
5. Buy a home
6. Continue attending my knitting group, keep building those friendships
7. Be nicer to people
8. Look into volunteering with an agency
9. To be continued...