Monday, December 3, 2007

Jax Jaguars - Week 13 and technology ;(

Jags had a loss on Sunday against the Colts - they just didn't play their best which is what you've got to do to beat the Colts. Good game...
(8-4)





1
2
3
4
Total




Jacksonville 0 7 7 11 25 Final



Indianapolis 14 7 0 7 28

(10-2)
I have had several technological mishaps this past week - I accidentally deleted one of Caleb's work files and then desperately tried to restore it with some program I found on the internet but no luck. (He was not very happy at all.) Then, my cell phone died (had to get a new one which is always a chore b/c they try and get you to sign two year contracts) - the charger connection broke so the phone can no longer charge (lost a few phone numbers that weren't saved to my SIM card . . . sorry if I don't call!) THEN, mysteriously, all of my bookmarks disappeared on my internet connection! So I'm starting from square one there too. Sigh...as my mother says, "Technology is great as long as it works." I'll use another quote from my mother to describe this past week - "Never a dull moment."

I'm going for a walk.

1 comment:

lyvian said...

I feel sorry for your died cellphone....but its xmas time..maybe the Santa will get you one...ho ho ho....