Saturday, December 22, 2007

Discovery

My co-worker has given me a great house cleaning tip this past week. Selma told me that she has been washing her shower curtain in the laundry machine for years - well, I tried it today, followed all of her instructions (wash w/ laundry detergent and a little bleach) and it came out looking better than brand new! It even has a little shine to it now. :)

I also finished a scarf I've been working on for my friend Shraddha in CA - It's going in the mail tomorrow - I wanted to document what the finished product was but no one was home, so I had to take a picture using the timer on the camera. (And, coincidentally, another friend in CA called me just as the picture was about to take - that's alright, the focus was supposed to be on the scarf.) I chose to make the scarf a little thinner than usual - I used two different yarns: Karabella Merino Wool (light gray) and Tahki Scoop for the accent color. I'm pleased with how it turned out ;)

No comments: